This workshop covers four key learning outcomes
- Evaluate different approaches to measuring impact, including SROI
- Recognise the value and methods of involving stakeholders
- Distinguish between the value and uses of quantitative and qualitative data
- Apply a range of methods for capturing and analysing data
Who should attend?
This workshop is part of our Impact management series. Together they cover the essentials for social enterprises looking to achieve key impact goals:
- Increase your trading income
- Develop and launch new commercial activities
- Review and redesign your existing business model
- Create entirely new business models
- Develop business plans and strategies
We encourage participants to attend a complete series of three Impact management workshops to get the most from their journey with us.