This workshop covers four key learning outcomes
- Identify concepts of growth and set growth objectives for the business
- Analyse various marketing strategies for driving growth and determine the best fit for the business
- Identify target customers and segment audiences
- Evaluate the function and effectiveness of different marketing channels, and create a channel strategy
Who should attend?
This workshop is part of our Marketing series. Together they cover the essentials for social enterprises looking to achieve key marketing goals:
- Increase your trading income
- Develop and launch new commercial activities
- Review and redesign your existing business model
- Create entirely new business models
- Develop business plans and strategies
We encourage participants to attend both workshops in our Marketing series to get the most from their journey with us.