This workshop covers four key learning outcomes
- Understand key financial statements and their purpose: Profit and Loss, Cash flow, and Balance Sheet
- Create financial KPIs for the business
- Understand the key bookkeeping tasks
- Evaluate suitable accounting software for the business
Who should attend?
This workshop is part of our Finance and investment series. Together they cover the essentials for social enterprises looking to achieve key finance goals:
- Increase your trading income
- Develop and launch new commercial activities
- Review and redesign your existing business model
- Create entirely new business models
- Develop business plans and strategies
We encourage participants to attend a complete series of three Finance and investment workshops to get the most from their journey with us.