This workshop covers four key learning outcomes
- Determine the business’s funding needs
- Identify and evaluate the types of funding options available
- Effectively manage funder relations
- Develop a mixed funding strategy for the business.
Who should attend?
This workshop is part of our Finance and investment series. Together they cover the essentials for social enterprises looking to achieve key finance goals:
- Increase your trading income
- Develop and launch new commercial activities
- Review and redesign your existing business model
- Create entirely new business models
- Develop business plans and strategies
We encourage participants to attend a complete series of three Finance and investment workshops to get the most from their journey with us.