This workshop covers four key learning outcomes
- Create a social enterprise business plan
- Calculate essential financials for the business plan
- Identify the resources required to deliver the business plan
- Develop a critical path of actions to implement the business plan
Who should attend?
This workshop is part of our Business planning series. Together they cover the essentials for social enterprises looking to achieve key business goals:
- Increase your trading income
- Develop and launch new commercial activities
- Review and redesign your existing business model
- Create entirely new business models
- Develop business plans and strategies
We encourage participants to attend a complete series of three business planning workshops to get the most from their journey with us.